The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To All Who Wish To Be Akatsuki

+7
texmex
Zaton
Ijin
kaize
natki
shinobiwan
Sukoppu
11 posters

Go down

To All Who Wish To Be Akatsuki Empty To All Who Wish To Be Akatsuki

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:32 am

Now, as you all know, there is only 9 members in Akatsuki. Currently, as leader, I have filled one spot. And two other people have become members. That leaves 6 spots remaining. So, if you wish to be accepted into the Akatsuki, you must consult with me. If i believe you have the ability to be a part of this Organization, than i shall allow you. I am very strict however when it comes to everything. Your grammar must be beyond perfect, I dont mind if you dont capitalize I's just as long as they are when you start a sentence. Also, i expect several severe jutsu, capable of wreaking havoc. But if i find any that are god-mod beyond the level i believe for you, you are without capability of joining this. I am also very strict about how you set your Template. I expect your RPG skills to be perfect. I may accept a few on a smaller, but not as small, term. When your character is speaking i want you to use quotations, but if you make it clear that he's talking, than i shall accept that. All members of akatsuki, require an akatsuki avatar. Aside this, I will only allow the best. You must understand that i will be the one, approving or Disapproving your characters when you want them to join Akatsuki. Just because you made a real character whose in akatsuki as well, doesn't mean i will accept him into Akatsuki. Like I said, i am very strict, and if you dont get every last detail on that actual character, your as good as screwed on joining Akatsuki. I know a lot of you will find it unfair if you are disapproved of Akatsuki, but a bigger deal is you must start as an Academy Student. You may well, possibly, move your character up to Akatsuki, but i Highly doubt you will make it in time. Finally, to top this whole topic off, I want you all to leave a Topic here, saying why you believe you should be in Akatsuki. The topic must be 2-3 paragraphs long, and at least 9 sentences long. Three things. If, one, you act snobby as if you have to be in Akatsuki, than you will be declined. If, two, you dont supply a good reason, you will be declined. Finally, three, I am not just going to accept you, so if you think, "Oh im an Akatsuki guy cause i posted here" , you got another thing coming. Ill know if any of you read through this, cause afterhand, before i admit you to Akatsuki, you will be given a test on everything ive wrote here. If you pass, and i believed your character was of perfect image, than you shall be admitted.

Last edited by UkokeiMiraa on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

To All Who Wish To Be Akatsuki Empty Re: To All Who Wish To Be Akatsuki

Post by shinobiwan Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:34 am

((go a little easy on them, lol even if it is akatsuki they dont have to be perfect lol. just try to lighten up a bit. youd be a good teacher lol))
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:36 am

Lol I understand i should go easy, but this aint no pushover organization. I wanna make sure the people who join this are strong, and actually know what they are doing.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by natki Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:36 pm

i will be a akatski!
natki
natki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:30 am

I responded to your request.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

To All Who Wish To Be Akatsuki Empty why kaize uchiha the first shall be an akuatski

Post by kaize Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:49 am

'i shall be in the akuatski because i will be a great member someone who has the power to wreck a village in 9 MIN., one who will be come a wrecking havoc. so this is why i should join the akuatski

kaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijin Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 am

I would like to join please look at my ninja to see if it works for you I think you would like. It is almost done.
Ijin
Ijin
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaton Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:45 am

Hmmm, can my character be an Akatsuki? He is still chuunin however, but he would make a great Akatsuki. The weakest of Akatsuki, but I think he fits the picture. Likes power, wealth, respect, isent scared to kill someone. Check him out, its the dust ninja that is currently in the creation center. Maby u like him.

Zaton
Missing Ninja
Missing Ninja

Back to top Go down

To All Who Wish To Be Akatsuki Empty Why I would like to be an Akatsuki.

Post by texmex Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:09 pm

I read over everything you said, so I'll handle this just as you wanted it handled. I think I'd make a good addition because the possibility of being incredibly brutal sounds purely amazing. I think being on the opposite side of good has its perks, forbidden jutsu, power, etc. Another fact is that I think I've got a good idea for the proper character. Dark, cunning, a bit mental. Ive been doing Rps going on 4 years now, so I think I have a handle on proper story construction. Other than that, I don't know, it's your desicion, thank you.

texmex
Sand Academy Student
Sand Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:45 pm

I just want to know something first: Once you've approved of us being Akatsuki. Do we start as an academy student (i.e register as one) or do we make our character have the rank of Akatsuki (already S-class missing-nin?)

Check my character creation topic.

NVM THIS: I'M ALREADY A LEAF JOUNIN.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 pm

I'll answer your question for anyone else who wants to know. You simply put your rank as Akatsuki, and if I approve him, your automatically a member of the Akatsuki.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:23 am

Well, Is it possible to be an Akatsuki at AS?
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:03 pm

I highly, highly, highly doubt it.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:17 pm

mmm, I reckon that Chuunin would be the lowest to get Akatsuki, apart from app. So you have to be at least Chuunin to become Akatsuki if your already a different rank.
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:10 am

Im sorry, but only Jounin and above are allowed in this organization, and there are several requirements following behind that.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Minoichi Koishuga Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:03 am

G****** it, I always wanted to be Akatsuki... Crying or Very sad
Minoichi Koishuga
Minoichi Koishuga
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:34 am

Ukokei do u count me as member?
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:39 am

ok all to know i am not saijin anymore,now i am Achimaru as my character is called.sorry for posting here.
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:07 pm

Ya. Achimaru, you are a member.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki