The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good fight

2 posters

Go down

A good fight Empty A good fight

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:18 am

ketsu sat in the center of his favorite training field trying to levitate using his wind chakra tough it wasn't going too well. he was waiting for a opponent of equal power for a good training spar.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

A good fight Empty Re: A good fight

Post by Hakai Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:49 am

˝You wanna fight,not a bad way to test my skills˝Makato appeard with his Byakugan activated and took an jyuuken stance.˝So what's your name?
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:07 pm

ketsu looked up to see the the young ninja in front of him"hmm a hyuuga Ive never fought one of those" ketsu said to himselff as he cocked his head to the side and inspected the hyuugas fighting stance. ketsu stood up drew his boken and got into the shikon fighting stance " i am shikon ketsueki and who are you?" he asked with a smirk on his face

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:02 am

˝My name is....Makato...Makato Hyuuga.˝he said coldly while thinking how to strike his oponent,and he finaly decided˝You can have the first move...it won't matter anyway.˝
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:41 pm

ketsus boken is filled with his wind chakra as he charges and atempts to slice makato in half swinging his boken up inbetwen the legs.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:52 pm

˝Huh,a wind user˝he sounded a litle suprised.I throw a shuriken behind me and replace myself with it making some range between us.I then throw a kunai with an explosive tag on it at you.˝Activate!˝
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:07 pm

ketsu swings the boken unleashing a small line of wind chakra cutting trough the explosion. ketsu slams his boken into the ground as he lightly panted and started making hand seals then locks eyes with Makato "after image" ketsu says as he begins to multiply. then he charges atempting a 10 hit combo with the boken.

Name: After Image
Type: Genjutsu
Range: Short to Mid (0 - 10m)
Chakra Usage: 1.5
Description: Yet another jutsu meant to confuse and disorient the victim. This will be activated on eye contact. The victim will see multiple appoints intersecting each other and following each other in in perfect unison.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:38 pm

(boken you mean the wooden sword right?)
˝Hahaha,simple eye contact genjutsu well i have an suprise for you˝he said confidently.Before you started making combos,i close my eyes and now watch threw byakugan eye that isn't affected with genjutsu.I dodge 6 atacks(and that way revealing my talent of speed to you),and when the seventh was gonna hit me i quickly pass your boken and i am behind you now.I make 8 very fast strikes to your back,near spine in a style of gentle fist.

Gentle fist:
The Hyuuga clans special type of fighting by closing the chakra nodes only seenable by Byakugan the user damages nearby organs of his oponent,by damaging more and more poles the oponent feels harder to summon his chakra.

(i will continue tomorow pls...i have to go now,bye)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:42 pm

(dont you have to activate your byakugan before you can use it)
ketsu easily moves several feet forward before the first strike can hit him appearing to vanish and reaper facing Makato "hmm time to bump it up to half speed" ketsu saied as he got back into his shikon stance. ketsu charges twice as fast as he did last time attempting three lashes to the belly flowed by a stab to the heart.

(it is a wooden sword here is the sheet for it)
Name: Shikon boken
Type: wooden katana
Range short
Description: this is more of a training tool then a weapon. it is made of the same wood as the chakra paper. It is used do train the users ability to use and control there wind chakra. This is not strictly a shikon weapon but they are the ones who make it and will provide it to any one who wants/needs one. Even tough this is a traning tool once a user can use it correctly it can make a fearsome weapon sharper then any katana.
(he has ben training with it for ten years now and is a expert with his boken)

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:07 am

(appear and dissapear act,i tried that when i was fighting kiza as a student,and he said that only some jounin are that fast so...)?
˝I see you increased speed,hmm,but don't forget my speciality too is speed,one of the fastest hyuuga who ever lived,hahaha˝he laughs a bit and before you even touched my body he's fingers were even closer to yours.He makes 15 strikes to the body(5 to the hand that is holding the boken so the enemy can drop it,1 in neck and remaining 10 to the chest of Ketsueki.His speed was hardly visible.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum