The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Guard a Shipment Rank: C Blaize and his Genin Squad ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mission: Guard a Shipment Rank: C Blaize and his Genin Squad ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Mission: Guard a Shipment Rank: C Blaize and his Genin Squad ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Blaize Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:54 pm

~

Mission: Guard a Shipment
Description: A shipment of weapons is being sent to one of our neighboring allies. It is being disguised as a merchants wagon, and we hope that that will be enough to deter anyone from stopping them. Go along and guard the shipment, we cannot let these weapons fall into enemy hands. There will be enemy patrols along the way, so be careful.

Mission parameters: Guard the shipment until you reach the Village.

~

Blaize Ryuzaki stands in front of the village gate waiting for his team members to arrive. As he does he takes out a folded piece of paper and a scroll out of his pocket. As he did he opened the scroll and re read the mission. Familiarizing himself with it. He has been assigned this mission with a team of Genin. He knows that is only 2 genin that are going with him but its alright to make a squad you need three, for now Blaize will be that third person until he is able to get a new member for this squad. He closed the scroll up and place it in is pocket. He not focused his attention on the folded peice of paper. He folded up to read a message. A message he sent out to his team. So that they can remember were to meet up. The only reason Blaize kept a copy is because he wanted to make sure he did not make a mistake himself. It reads.

“To .... "
"You are to report near the village gates for your first group C-Rank mission. I will be waiting for you tomorrow at …. Time. I expect you to be there if your are serious about this. I have been chosen to be your sensei now I do not want to have a team that is not ready to be in a squad. If you to fail this mission. It hurts the Client, our village, and it’s a one way pass… to the academy. Anyways see you Tomarro ^____^

Blaize Ryuzaki

Note: SORRY ITS SOOOOOO BAD> I DID NOT HAVE TIME I JUST WROTE THIS> I FELT BAD THAT I HAD TO MAKE U GUYS WAIT
Blaize
Blaize
Sand Academy Teacher/Jounin

Back to top Go down

Mission: Guard a Shipment Rank: C Blaize and his Genin Squad ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Mission: Guard a Shipment Rank: C Blaize and his Genin Squad ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Onbin Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Onbin had prepared his things and was walking towards the gate. He noticed Blaize already there. Onbin was angry at the fact hehad to go with other genin but didn't show it. He walked up towards Blaize and began to speak

"G-good morning B-blaize-ssan, Have the othhers come yyet."
Onbin
Onbin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Mission: Guard a Shipment Rank: C Blaize and his Genin Squad ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Mission: Guard a Shipment Rank: C Blaize and his Genin Squad ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Blaize Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:14 pm

::He looks at Onbin. He tilted his head for a moment in curiosity but then he asked a question. He reverted his head back then he shook his head some and spoken:: No, They have not come yet. I have not been able to take a look at the Bingo book to see your stats. So tell me a little About yourself?

(Until the other genin shows up we can tlk then when the other genin arrives it will be by turn. I think there should be a battle mod once we are able to get to the ship.)
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Onbin Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:22 pm

"My name is Onbin Ryoku and I am 10 years of age. I am preoficent with weapons and hold no feelings towards my foes. I am not afraid to kill and I always try to keep a level head. I Dislike annoying people who complain and think I want to be more than fellow ninjas. I like quiet people who I can carry conversations with." Onbin said standing striaght as if Blaize yelled at him. He also spoke in a much more confident voice.
Onbin
Onbin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:36 pm

"Not afraid to kill hua?" So young yet So determine. I hope you don't mind but i need to see something like that myself. But you must know something, If your going into combat. Make sure Death is your last resort. If you use to much for a death then your just making yourself easier to kill if there is more then one you have to kill. One more thing. I will not judge you on your actions. A ninja is a ninja so i don't discriminate until you show your worth. Understand me?
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:50 pm

OOC - All of your posts once you leave the Village will need to be battle moderated, not just when you reach the wagon.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:34 pm

(Blaize understands)
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:49 am

ketsu lazaley walked to the front gates with his hands resting behind his neck as he walked staring off into the sky. he walked up right next to Onbin before stopped walking and looked down to see Blaze and Onbin. "Hello Blaze-san and umm...." ketsu paused for a second snapping his fingers whale looking at Onbin " Oh that's right its Onbin right... well my name is ketsu" ketsu ended with a heudge incredibuly fake smile directed at Onbin.

OOC: i was hopping i could get my wolf sommon before this but o well lets go i cant wate. OH and parks chan do you think you can look at my sommons search Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Plezz pretty pleezz with sugar on top Very Happy Very Happy

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onbin Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:43 am

Onbin ignored Ketsu and focused on Blaize with a stone face.
"So Blaize-sensei is there an other coming or isit just us going." Onbin looked around. He slide his sliver kunai Umi and looked at it a little. The n he slid it back into his sleve.
Onbin
Onbin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:32 am

ketsu began to run his finger up and down the blade attached to his wrist as he looked down at Onbin. " sorry kido its just us... " ketsu looked back up at Blace. " so blace-san whats our mission any way all your note said was to meet you here"

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:47 am

"Well you should know " ::Blaize said to both of them:: "That i could not send the information on the mission because something would of happened the mission could be at risk. Even at any rank of a mission its best to caution yourself. Anyways here the mission. We are assigned to guard a shipment passing through one land to another. They called ninja in because they believe they are after something valuable. We can not ask what the value is because its not something we need to know. What we do know is its in their possession and we have to make sure the shipment continues safely along to the next land. One more thing. I know you too probably have your differences. But it better not cost us the mission. If it does. One if not both of you will be shot straight the the academy. Understand?!!"

::As he gave his order really not wanting them to answer he turned around staring at the village gates:: Come on we don't have much time to meet them. We are already behind. Lets move!"

::As he said that the ran off taken the trail out the village the the destination of wear t he shipment was located. Because of thier lateness Blaize decided to jump on top of a tree branch and takes his movement their. He then spoken to both of them.::

"Alright You Ketsueki." Ive asked Ombin the same Question. I need to know something about you. Also what makes you valuable to this mission?
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:27 am

ketsu flowed behind Blaze up on to the tree and acros the canopies. ketsu starched his head after Blaze asked the question trying to think of how to phrase his words. " well ummm... my name is ketsueki Im a member of the shikon clan and one of the feue holders of the Doppelganger skill. I refuse to take a life unless my opponent gives me no other option. and as for what makes me Valuable to the mission that is my doppelganger skill it... effectively makes me two ninja for the price of one." ketsu stared at Blase out of the corner of his eye trying not to draw attention to it to see his reaction hopping that he had phrased his words right.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:40 am

:: As they continued there way to the Land he noticed Kersueki's answers. He herd of the clan but not much of it. This was a new ninja so discriminating is not something he would do. He looked over to see him looking back at that time he noticed a tree branch on top of him he grabbed it on his hands flipped himself around the tree branch then jumped off of it to land to the next one::

"Very well. It would be beneficial. Welcome to the team"
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:17 am

A small smile popped up on ketsus face then quickly vanished as he heard Blaze speek. " Thank you blaze-san.. I am looking foreword to working with you" he said politly as he leaped ans swinged from branch to branch closly behind Blaze " so blaze-san.. Onbin-san what are your predictions about this mission because personally I am hopping that nothing will happen and we can go home with out a fight or any other incident." ketsu asked trying to pass the time as they traveled to the shipment.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onbin Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:26 am

"That would be nice but I highly doubt it will go so smoothly it never does. Hopefully if we must fight they will be all talk and no teeth." Onbin said with his usual dull monotone voice. Onbin says while he continues to walk. He looks at Ketsu with a stare for a moment.
"Hmmm have we met before today."
Onbin
Onbin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:50 am

"HA ofcoarse it is never that simple but a man can always hope cant he. but as for us meeting before I'm not shure maybe once back at the academy other then that i don't think so . then agen I am horrible at remembering people" ketsu said with a slight smile.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 am

"Alright guys. That is enough chit chat were almost at the location" ::he told them as he jumped once more from a tree this time with his feet being chakra enhanced. As he did he landed on the ground. In the middle of this forest type area. He landed on a huge circle of dirt. It is subtle considering this area is in the middle of no were. He waited for his squad to land and as they did he did three hand signs: "Fire clone jutsu" ::he spoken out as he started to walk at the edge of the dirt circle and his clone doing the same but opposite of him like a horizontal line. They were both facing tree that was bout 4 yards away. In this time Blaize took out two Kunai. As he did he tossed one up in the air as he fire clone cought it. Almost simultaneously they both took position and threw the kunai at the tree almost in the exact area. As that happened the whole scene of the area changed from forest to a trail. In front of the boys would have been a wagon. With most of the passengers resting and two people who was standing guard. As he then spoke to his team: "Were here" *the firec clone he had disappear into smoke*
(battle mod: Will you be so kind as be the people that we were hired from as well?)
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by Onbin Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:58 pm

"Nifty trick" Onbin said as he went towards the wagon. He knew it wasn't going to be easy. If it was a C-rank something was probably gonna go down. He had Umi prepared for battle just in case. He stood behind the wagon ready for it to take off.
Onbin
Onbin
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:31 am

" How..Wha..wh... cool" ketsu mumbled quietly to him self as he watched his soundings change, after he landed next to Onbin. ketsu walked up to the wagon and stood in next to it waiting for Blazes command.

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 am

(Guess ill play the Client a bm must play the other char. Hint hint)

::Blaize walks over to the nearest person that stood guard as he then spoke:: " Were from the Village hidden in the sand. We are here to help you out anyway we can"

::The man that he was next to had a hard time looking at them. He seemed sleepy as if he was awake through the night. The other person that was standing guard spoken. This man was different he had a red bloody bandage at his arm::

"you have to excuse him. He was up all night. Yea, thank you for coming in our aid. And not to soon as well. We was just attack last night. a raid of Strangers. I think ninja just like yourselves im not sure. We manage to lose them off with this Genjutsu. As you can see it took this fellow overhear almost his whole chakra to keep it up.Im glad you are here. We lost a wheel as well. So we can't keep on going. Would it be so kind for you to help set the wheel up."

::Blaize nodded as he look at his team. He wondered who he picked as he then spoken.:: Ill look after this person injury. It seems as if he needs a new bandage. Onbin I want you to go ahead and help out the sleeping ninja to guard the perimeter. That leaves ketsueki, I want you to fix the wagon wheel::

::The man who had the red bandage spoken:: " Yes, thank you the spare should be right next to the place its suppose to be , next to the missing wheel. The problem was that none of us was able to place back the wheel. After that attack we basically stood up all night and Help maintain the jutsu.

::Blaize took over:: "Well you know were it is located now. Go on, You to! We don't have much time. Now that I've taken out the Genjutsu we are now Vulnerable to an attack::
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:40 am

" On it boss " ketsu said as he turned around and headed for the wheel. ketsu took the wheel out of the back along with some tools that were next to it. he brought the it back to the axel and set it down before walking off. after about 10 minuets he returned with a log to prop the side of the cart up whale he worked.ketsu propped the log on the side of the wagon and started to concentrate before he lifted the corner of the wagon up and slid the log underneath.he slid the wheel on to the Axel making sure that the bearing was on correctly afterwords he tightened the bolt and removed the log. ketsu inspected his work then walked over to Blaze. " Blaze-san I'm done with the wheel is there any thing else i can to to help"

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:13 am

OOC - Ack sorry. I didn't realize that no one had already claimed this mission. I'll be the BM, and sorry for being late, I'll do the client next time too.

Some of the other guards helped the tired man into the back of the wagon where he could rest and regain his chakra.

The injured man, after introducing himself as Katsu and the head of the guards thanked Blaize and went off to check on the others.

As soon as Ketsueki finished with the wheel another person stepped out from the other side of the wagon. When he spotted Ketsueki his eyes lit up, "Oh thank god! You're the ninja I hired correct? We're so glad you're here!"

The portly man quickly introduced himself as Moimichi Tsukasa and the leader of the caravan before swiftly filling the three of you in on their situation. "As Katsu said earlier, we had to hide using that Genjutsu because we were attacked earlier. That slowed down our progress, and now we're a day behind. Our numbers are few, we didn't think that there would be this much trouble. But we have a total of five guards including Katsu and Eichi, he's the one who used the Genjutsu. I don't think he'll be much use for at least a day though. No one else was injured in the attack luckily. And now that the wheel is fixed, we can get going."

OOC - In case anyone is confused, here's a list of names.

The leader is Tsukasa.
The head guard is Katsu.
The only guard with chakra is Eichi.
There are three other unnamed guards.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 am

OOC - Another clarification because I myself might get confused, seeing as no one has BMed this yet.

This is the order people will post in starting next post:

Onbin-san
BM
Blaize-san
BM
Ketsueki
BM

And repeat.

Okies?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaize Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:53 pm

(its been the longest time and im sorry for that. But should we continue the mission or end it?)
Blaize
Blaize

Back to top Go down

Post by ketsueki Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:30 pm

(if were all here i say keep going)

ketsueki
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next