The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garovo's Rock House Renovations (If you want to come to my house then work for it)

2 posters

Go down

Garovo's Rock House Renovations (If you want to come to my house then work for it) Empty Garovo's Rock House Renovations (If you want to come to my house then work for it)

Post by Garovo Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:19 pm

(Occ:This took place over several days so don't go all ballistic on the fact that a genin couldn't do all that with his amount of chakra)

Garovo siting in his dome of a house in the wood s out side The leaf village. "I wounder what I could do to make this place more hom-e" Garovo then Saying to himself "ah ha I'll Renovate"! After a while of thinking he decided to make his house an actual house shape. So he tore down the walls and remade them into a one story box with windows(NO glass in the windows there just holes ok) and a door (Once again a hole but with a rock door that only his KG or a strong Ninja could open).

Made a couple of crude seats and a desk and a chair for the desk and dug a hole a king sized hole for his bed. Falling asleep for a while because he was board and tired of this work he was doing after a while he got up and got back to work. He realised he was done so he disided to lay some traps not leathel but apule to knok people out dig ing random pitfalls all over the area around his house. A couple bolder trip wires A map for himself so he could get home with out geting knoked out. Also he put thin rocks on the windows so that he could open them but from the outside would look like nothing but wall drom the outside of his house looked like a square bolder.

Returning to his house opening the door and then closeing the door and jumping into his bed and going to sleep fealing safe in my mind.

Map of Garovos area

Garovo's Rock House Renovations (If you want to come to my house then work for it) GArovmap
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Garovo's Rock House Renovations (If you want to come to my house then work for it) Empty Re: Garovo's Rock House Renovations (If you want to come to my house then work for it)

Post by Sukoppu Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:55 pm

OOC: I'm going to move this to the Traveling Road, cause your Map is actually similar to what it could look like, then I'm going to respond to it.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Garovo's Rock House Renovations (If you want to come to my house then work for it) Empty Re: Garovo's Rock House Renovations (If you want to come to my house then work for it)

Post by Garovo Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:51 pm

ok
Garovo
Garovo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down