The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd lesson

2 posters

Go down

2nd lesson Empty 2nd lesson

Post by Hakai Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Part: 1
Makato slowly goes to the hokages desk and sudenly stops.He is in front of the class now.˝Henge No Jutsu˝he said and transformes into exact hokage.˝It is nice being you sensei˝he said with a litle creepy smile on his face.He returns to his desk and dissmises the jutsu.

Part: 2
Makato acts very calm and he slowly goes in front of the class again.He turns around and looks for a second but this time with less self confidence.˝Here it goes,Bunshin No Jutsu!".Makato makes two clones of himself.After that they go oposite directions.Now one of the clones is to the left and other is to the right.He thorws two kunai at them,the clones catch them and again throw them to Makato.Makato avoids two kunai at the same time,and gives them a litle push with his gentle fist,now kunai flies faster.The kunai hits the clones and the clones dissapear.Makato goes to his desk and says quietly˝thank god that's over.˝

Part: 3
˝I,am ready sensei˝Makato said confidently.Sudenly multiple Kunai are being thrown at him.He uses the replacement technique to avoid the atack but already the 2nd kunai is being thrown where he appeard.˝You know that my attribute is speed,right?˝Makato smiled while in mid air he then very quickly used the replacement technique and before kunai even reached him he was in another place,but the 3rd was already near his body so he did the technique again,he noticed that the speed of kunai being thrown increases so he became even more aware,˝fourth kunai was dodgeable but i must do what my hokage is ordering me to do.˝Makato puffed one more time in a further place because the range of the kunai will be longer.˝I passed fifth,and i can see sixth!˝He used the tchnique again and he could now see the seventh flying towards him.˝Is hokage slowing down or is this too easy?˝he thought.The speed of the eight was barely dodgeable,but he replaced again somehow.˝Huh, i can speed up too you know˝he said while looking at the ninth.˝Huh,the final one˝He saw the final kunai was flying to his neck with incredible speed.˝Replacement technique!!!˝he said for the final time and barely escaped the hit.˝Wow i know that i could dodge them somehow,but with the replacement technique,guess i am faster than i thought˝he returned to his desk almost exausted and took a seat trying to catch some breath.˝So was i good hokage?˝
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

2nd lesson Empty Re: 2nd lesson

Post by Kiza Byarigan Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:49 pm

"Great job, continue to the next class."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage