The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd lesson:

3 posters

Go down

3rd lesson: Empty 3rd lesson:

Post by Hakai Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:40 am

Makato patiently awaits his oponent with a cold smile on his face.˝Let's finish this quickly˝
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

3rd lesson: Empty Re: 3rd lesson:

Post by Kiza Byarigan Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:16 pm

A non-bloodline ninja walked in.
"It will be finished quickly and with me as the victor!" The ninja said as he pulled out three kunai sending them at Makato
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

3rd lesson: Empty reply

Post by Hakai Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:33 pm

˝Simple weaponary can't touch me,i am to fast for that˝Makato said self confidently and dodges the kunais with ease.After dodging i activate the byakugan and enter a jyokuen stance.I sudenly appear behind you and try to make three gentle fist strikes to the back.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:37 pm

((Jyuuken, you spelled it wrong. Also edit that because you can't just disappear and reappear somewhere else without a jutsu and no way an academy student could be that fast. Only some Jounin are even that fast.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

3rd lesson: Empty Re:3rd lesson

Post by Hakai Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:45 pm

I activate the byakugan and jump avoiding the kunais.˝We will see who will be the victor˝.I enter jyuuken stance and start runing at you with great speed trying to hit you with three strikes to the chest in a gentle fist style.(I wrote for my character that he is extremly fast as special characteristic,but okay if it is that way but i will have that speed later when im a chuunin or jounin ok?)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:51 pm

((I have no problem with you being fast it's just with him being able to disappear and reappear seems overpowered for an academy student.))

The ninja dodges one strike, but get hits by the other two. He starts to lose his breath a little, but retaliates with throwing a smoke bomb on the ground. He backed out of the smoke then threw a kunai with an explosive tag on it at him.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:04 pm

˝An smoke bomb, you must be joking˝.Makato quickly escapes from the smoke but notices something strange coming at him.With my byakugan i see through smoke and notice that a kunai with an explosion tag on it is flying towards me.˝No way˝.Makato started runing to avoid the kunai but gets pushed to the ground by an explosion.˝Nicely done˝he said with strange voice,almost scary.Makato sudenly enters the smoke and now isn't seenable.He throws one kunai near his oponent and replaces it with himself with atempts to suprise the enemy.Now i start making 4 strikes to the chest and one to the neck.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:26 pm

"Not too bad your-" He started to say being cut off by the first two strikes. He then ducked having the third strike his shoulder and the fourth along with the fifth missing. The two strikes to his chest took away his breath for a moment. As soon as he got it back he leaned up from ducking and tried to uppercut Makato right in his chin.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:34 pm

˝If i'm gonna get hit i will get hit,but before that...˝Makato lands another combo of 4 strikes to the shoulders.After that he gets blown away by the oponents uppercut.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:59 pm

Only two of the strikes to his shoulders hit, they were both to his right arm so it hurt to move it. Instead he used his left arm to send one kunai with an explosive tag on it. Even though in pain he raised his other arm to make a handseal.
"Activate."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Makato saw that his oponent is trying to throw a kunai with an explosive tag,and throws a kunai to his so they make contact in air between them so the explosion doesn't damages anybody.Pile of smoke apeard between them blockin the clear view,but not for byakugan.˝Now is the time˝Makato said self confidently.He started runing towards almost exausted oponent.It could be seen that his speed increased.His heart started pumping filled with adrenaline that only made him more focused and faster.˝I can do this,i know i can˝.when he reached his oponent he started with 6 very fast strikes.Two were ment for oponents right arm,two for both of oponents legs and two near heart.˝Now,see my own technique,feel the wrath of sky dragon's palm!˝he sounded like he is stronger than anybody in the world.

Sky dragons palm(lvl1) :
This is Makato's personal technique.Makato constantly hits only one chakra node on the oponents body near heart or stomach with great speed making high preasure of chakra that blasts and severly damages the vital organs and near chakra nodes.Of course with training the technique becomes stronger and in the end it is fatal but the oponent can somehow escape the ending of technique and lower the preasure of chakra in his body making the damage lower.Makato at lvl 1 can make low damage to heart an close less chakra nodes.This technique is dodgeable so Makato usualy uses it in the end.

(can we continue this tommorow pls,i must go now sry.)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 pm

The opponent quickly did a few handseals and replaced himself with a chair that was across the room. From that spot he threw three shuirken at Makato.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:50 am

˝Smart,but not smart enough˝Makato said with an angry look on his face.˝i failed to do my technique,damn it i was almost touching his body˝he thought while he used the replaced chair to block the kunais.As the kunais stabed the chair he putted an explosive note on the chair so it was hiden from his oponents eyes.He then threw the chair at his oponent with great speed.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:00 am

((He needs a name I'm tired of writing his opponent or the opponent.))

Kazu grabbed the chair, but didn't know it had an explosive tag on it. When the chair blew up it knocked him back into the blackboard in the front of the classroom, causing him to spit up some blood. As he wiped if from his lip he got back up.
"I underestimated you it seems, but that's the last time I'll do that." Kazu said slowly getting back up.
He threw three kunai with an exposive tag on each of them and a senbon hiding beneath each one. As it got close enough to be activated he did a handseal.
"Activate."
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:05 am

(yeah,me too)
˝Huh,it seems you don't get it do you˝Makato said self confidently while throwing three shuriken to the Kazu's kunais,once again stoping the explosion between them.˝Senbon,no way˝.He didn't noticed the senbon and it was already too late to dodge them.˝Arghhh˝he almost thought he was wining.He felt the senbon,one near stomach and two were stuck in his chest.While pulling the senbons he started laughing,with a scary sound of voice,almost freaky.˝Hahaha,you made me bleed,for that...you will pay.˝Makato started runing with incredible speed it could be seen that he is runing as fast as he can,it looked like his speed almost doubled.The rage was noticable on his face,and in a matter of seconds,he was few centimeters away from Kazu.˝Now you are history...˝He made a combo of 10 incredibly fast strikes that were hardly seenable by eye,and tried to finish it with his technique again.

Sky dragons palm(lvl1) :
This is Makato's personal technique.Makato constantly hits only one chakra node on the oponents body near heart or stomach with great speed making high preasure of chakra that blasts and severly damages the vital organs and near chakra nodes.Of course with training the technique becomes stronger and in the end it is fatal but the oponent can somehow escape the ending of technique and lower the preasure of chakra in his body making the damage lower.Makato at lvl 1 can make low damage to heart an close less chakra nodes.This technique is dodgeable so Makato usualy uses it in the end.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Kazu got hit and fell to the ground spittinf up blood.
"You win...I don't need to die here." He said sounding in so much pain.

"Good job. You are now promoted to Genin." Kayn said handing him his headband.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:35 pm

((UUUUUm in hokage now so you can stop with the kayn stuff))
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:38 pm

((Sorry, I was just trying to help out since you weren't on.))
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:43 pm

((i know thanks you did great. You finish this one up and ill do the rest. Thanks))
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down