The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Copse (Private)

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hidden Copse (Private) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hidden Copse (Private)

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:15 am

Anei smiled at her slowly recovering himself, reaching his hand to rub the back of his neck.

"Heheh, sorry. I don't usually interact with many people for a long enough time for them to ask me questions. I don't mind, I'm just not used to it."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:20 am

Paks nodded. Then paused. She looked up at him carefully gauging his state. She should not ask questions of adults, but maybe one more wouldn't hurt? Paks hoped so, because she was curious about the answer to this one.

"Amimono-san, why are you in Sunagakure?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:25 am

Anei smiled warmly at her, glad she was becoming more inquisitive. It showed some interest on her part. He decided to test her a little bit, and only answered her question partially.

"A few acquaintances of mine would like to destroy this village. I came here to gather some information on it."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:35 am

Paks titled her head to the side, and looked at him again.

"Why?"

She knew that various groups of people did not like Suna, although Amimono-san seemed sort of detached when he told her that. Did he not totally support these 'acquaintances'? Amimono-san himself would not really be a problem if he decided to attack Suna, she was sure that the Kazekage could take care of him. But she didn't really want him to attack. He didn't seem like that Ukokei person who talked to her earlier. If he attacked Suna, she knew that the Kazekage would kill him. And the world would be better for that loss, but Amimono-san was... well she didn't know why but she did not want him to die from something so fruitless as attacking Suna. Besides, he must have a reason, no one did something like this for no reason, and sometimes people had good reasons for bad things. That did not altogether make their actions good, but it stilled her reaction so that she could see if this was true in Amimono-san's case.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:43 am

Anei smiled at her again, wider than normal and truer than ever. She wanted all the facts before making any hasty decisions. Kid after his own heart.

"To decide whether or not I will help. My superiors in that organization seem to have been slighted somehow in the past. This leads them to despise the hidden village of sand, as well as Konoha...However I am fair, above all else, and in truth my loyalties to them are mere chance, rather than a sought devotion...I came to decide for myself if the entire village's destruction was fair retribution. So far, while the village has not been particularly kind to me, that is to be expected of a strange outsider. I'd rather my colleagues would settle their disputes on a more personal level, with the guilty parties rather than making everyone to suffer..."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:46 am

So he wasn't here to observe Suna on orders, but because he wanted to? Paks listened to his words intently.

"Then you won't participate in this attack if you deem Sunagakure unworthy of such an action?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 am

Anei nodded at her, folding his arms in front of him.

"Exactly. As it stands now, I'm going to at least try and convince them to only attack those that offended them, as that seems more fair, and leave the whole of the village be. If they prove unresponsive I may even try to stop them. I doubt I'll have much luck convincing Ukokei or Shinichi, they both seemed rather hateful towards the sand village in its entirety..."

Anei kept the smile on his face but watched her very closely, eager to see what she might do with all this information, testing her further.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:57 am

"Ukokei..." Paks repeated the name with aversion. "I have met him. Then you belong to his group?"

Paks was not about to condem Amimono-san so quickly. The Akatsuki were a group of rouge nin, and her experience with them was small, but they seemed bad. Although, Amimono-san sounded like he was not totally allegied to this group. If the fact that he would go against their leader as he said was any proof. Paks continued watching him, warily.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:01 am

She had met Ukokei? Strange for Anei to imagine a young girl such as this knowing Ukokei and not being dead. He had never seemed friendly at all, and to let his name be known to the Kazekage's apprentice was foolish. Anei chuckled a little. The man was powerful, there was no doubt about that, but he had no mind on him. Anei was convinced he could lead any organization ten times better than that fool.

"For the time being, yes. In truth I sought them merely knowing that it would be power and ability they wanted. I have little hope of being associated with any villages. In truth, after being alone for so long, I'm not sure I would want to belong to a community again."

Anei paused for a moment, that same look coming over his eyes, distant somehow, even painful, as the word 'again' slipped from his mouth. His fingers clenched and he wondered for a moment why he was being so open with this young girl, he felt as though his usual nature of being guarded and very careful with his words was lessening for the moment.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:05 am

Paks nodded to herself moreso than to him.

"Then there is nothing wrong with our training together."

Really, what did it matter where he came from? A shinobi was a shinobi and they did horrible things. She doubted that Akatsuki did worse things that any other orginization. So long as he was not attacking Suna, it was not an issue who he associated with, right? Paks did not remember learning protocol for this sort of situation, so she decided that logically it should not matter seeing as he was not a threat to Suna, at the moment.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 am

Anei smiled at her, reaching down and lightly ruffling her hair once again. With flying colors. What a great little kid. He was sure to normal people she seemed distant, unfriendly, anti-social, unapproachable and strange...But he had to admit, to someone like him, she was very charming in her own way. He knelt so that he was eye to eye with her and placed one of his gloved fingers over his mouth.

"Nevertheless, it must remain our little secret my friend."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:16 am

Friend? Paks stared at Amimono-san, with open shock. Although she quickly gather her control and pulled herself together. No one... No one had ever called her that before.

She hesitantly smiled at him and nodded. "I won't tell Amimono-san."

Besides, Paks knew that some people were hasty and that they would not like Amimono-san just because of his associations. Paks felt a sort of burning feeling inside her, like, like she did not want anyone to get in the way of her new relationship, now that she finally had a friend.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:22 am

Anei smiled brightly, one of the few times he smiled from the bottom of his heart, and it was across his entire face, not only his lips, his eyes sparkling. He chuckled happily as he winked at her, having seen her reaction and guessing what it was a reaction to. Progress was being made after all, real progress. And yet, though he would scarcely admit it to himself, it wasn't wholly a tool he sought in her after all.

"Good. I won't either."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:25 am

Paks nodded as if that made everything right in the world.

"Do you want to train now? Or did you need to see more of Suna?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:29 am

Anei pondered this for a moment, still kneeling in front of her. There would be a little more danger of being discovered if he was seen with someone as notable as the student of the Kazekage, but even if the worst should happen, he was prepared.
"It's up to you, of course. I'm always up for some more training, though it would be nice to see more of your village. I'll even have a tour guide this time."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:36 am

Paks smiled at him a little more readily this time.

"I can show you around."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:38 am

Anei nodded seeing her smile again, measuring that this in and of itself, from her, was a very good sign. He rose again like a coiled snake lifting its head, standing up before her, still looking down.

"Very well, I'd like that. Lead the way."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:45 am

Paks nodded and turned back the way they came. She quietly traced their path, stepping where her footsteps were already, so as to further disguise this whole affair. When they got closer to inner Suna she stopped shadowing her steps from earlier and began to show Amimono-san around.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:36 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anei returned to the copse after having been shown to the shop by Paks, a new pouch of senbon tied to the inside of his coat pocket, black leather, of course.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:36 pm

Paks stood next to him, looking around. She carefully looked at the trees that were around before picking one of them. Then she walked over to stand a little ways in front of the tree.

"I'll show you how to hold them first, okay Amimono-san?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:31 am

Anei smiled walking over and standing next to her, turning his head to look down at her with an affectionate grin, pulling one of his senbon from his coat.
"Alright."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:00 am

Paks held out a hand to demonstrate. She slowly moved her fingers around to show where to place them. Curling in all but her thumb, which she moved up higher on the senbon, pressing it against the side.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:04 am

Anei watched carefully, his fingers flexing a little restlessly with anticipation. With something so small as the senbon, it was hard to really feel its position through his leather gloves, even as tight as they were. Holding the senbon in his mouth for a moment, he pulled off his gloves, revealing skin beneath even paler than normal, which for him, was saying a lot. He stuffed the gloves into his pocket and wiggled his fingers again, getting them used to the air, something they rarely felt, then ran his fingers over the senbon, getting a good feel for it, before imitating Paks' demonstration.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:09 am

Paks nodded, but reached out and carefully pushed his pinky closer to his other fingers and his thumb farther out.

"See?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:11 am

Anei shivered just a little bit, stopping, closing his eyes. Now that he stopped to think about it, had anyone ever really touched him before, skin to skin? It was a strange sensation, especially for one whose skin was so sensitive from lack of use. He smiled sheepishly at her even as a tingle lingered on his fingers, reaching out with his free hand to pat her head.
"I s-see. Thanks."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next