The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Copse (Private)

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Hidden Copse (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hidden Copse (Private)

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:07 am

Paks tensed before controlling that reaction too. She slowly forced her muscles to untense themselves. They listened after some coersion which reminded Paks of her original reason for training. In a way she had acheived that too.

"Ah, thank you Amimono-san."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 am

Anei laughed more at this, not sure whether the relaxing was a forced reaction or a natural one. He leaned back on his hands, giving the pretense of becoming more comfortable.

"Of course I hope you don't feel overwhelmed or attacked. The questions have been one sided you're free to ask things of me too"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:12 am

"Why are you interested in the answers I gave?" Paks asked when he gave her the chance. She still was not sure where she stood in this whole situation. What had he wanted from this? To know that there were people who had conviction?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:23 am

Anei tilted his head back to look up at the sky. He couldn't simple avoid her question, but he couldn't let her dig too deeply.
"As I said before, there's something different about you, something you can see even from a distance. You're quite unique. I am usually pretty good at reading people but you intrigued me, I couldn't figure you out. So I was just curious, mostly. You're more intelligent than I would expect. Not to mention a rather skilled fighter for one so young. What sort of training do you do? Who are your mentors, what are they like?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:30 am

Paks grinned for a second, before quickly stopping.

"My sensei is the Kazekage, but I also train with my Father," she stated proudly, "Kazekage-sama is a very good sensei. He helps me train when ever he has free time. He even continous doing things after I have failed them. He always tried his hardest and is very protective of Suna." Paks seemed to find this sufficient of an explanation.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:32 am

Anei almost let his shock show, but thankfully had enough practice to cover with a different reaction. He burst out laughing at this, genuinely delighted. The subordinate of the Kazekage himself! And here, a member of Akatsuki freely conversing with her in the midst of the sand village. The odds were astronomical.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:37 am

Paks cocked her head to the side watching him. How was this amusing? She waited, normally people would stop laughing if there was nothing further to prompt them on.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:42 am

Anei slowly let his laughter die, though as usual the small hint of a smile remained on his face. This was far more tricky than he had imagined. This girl, even so young, was so hard to read, he had no idea how to go about getting on her good side.

"I was correct, you must be special indeed to be deemed worthy of training directly under the kazekage."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 am

"Yes. Although I do not think so most of the time." Paks shrugged.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:45 am

Anei tilted his head watching her straining his mind to calculate her, amazed that such a young girl would give him so much trouble.
"Why is that?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:48 am

"I train all the time yet I am constantly coming up short when I try to accomplish something. Yet still I am supposed to be in some way special," Paks trailed off. "I do not know how to explain better than that."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:00 am

"That's understandable, but I've seen people three times your age that would have taken plenty of my blows, Paks-chan. You are special indeed, I promise you that. You will become a very, very valuable asset."
Anei smiled at her with an added glint in his eye, sitting up straight again.
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:04 am

"You think so? Good," Paks smiled shyly as him, before schooling her features again. "I will try and work harder to acheive that."
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:51 am

"I know so." Anei returned the smile happily, thinking to himself whether or not he had been able to get her to smile at all before that. He took a few mental notes, still trying to unravel this intricate little girl, his mind racing though outwardly he appeared very calm and collected.
"Which reminds me, we were supposed to be training you, no? I hope you'll forgive the discussion."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:55 am

Paks nodded, "It was a different form of training though, right? Usually I focus on the physical aspects of training, so this was helpful too."

Paks shifted slightly, while this new training was all well and good, she still preferred physical training. It required less thought and she was seldom as thrown off by it.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:58 am

Anei nodded listening to her humor him, even as she shifted restlessly. He stood, somehow looking like a coiled snake raising it's head, and tilted his head down to her.

"Be that as it may, you came here to train physically, I'd hate to distract from that."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:02 pm

Paks got to her feet lithely. She stretched slightly, in a discrete way and then stilled waiting to see what Amimono-san would do next. She noticed then that his movements did sometimes resemble snakes, and she was surprised that she had not noticed that earlier. Paks decided that maybe she should pay more attention to him and her surroundings than her thoughs from now on.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:15 pm

Anei watched her and continued to puzzle, his coat coming to rest at his feet as the wind around them died down.
"So what sort of training do you usually do Paks-chan? Seeing as it appears to be serving you well."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:17 pm

"Various things. It depends, with the Kazekage we train whatever he thinks I need to work on, like strength and endurance," Paks looked up at him, "What about you? What do you usually train Amimono-san?"
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:23 pm

"More often than anything else?" One of his gloved hands rose slowly, one finger held out and tapped his head with a grin.

"Although for the sake of physical training, I'd say endurance and agility mostly."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 pm

Paks nodded solemly. "Those are both things that I enjoy training," then again, Paks really enjoyed training of any kind, "How do you go about training? Are you usually by yourself?" Paks was curious. She found it hard to train agility by herself personally.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:36 pm

"Hmm. I wasn't to begin with..." Anei's smile faded ever so slightly at this, and his gloved hand clenched, although looking at his eyes it was more a subconscious reaction than a conscious one, to his words. "But sadly, I am now. I find the most useful traits of agility, obviously, to be your speed and your ability to control your body, in order to change direction effortlessly at any point. This keeps the enemy guessing, clueless of what has happened, or will happen. Unpredictable movements land much more often."

Anei glance around at some of the trees near the area. He then moved to a position where they were both an equal distance from him, rising side by side in front of him a few dozen feet away, and about 3 meters apart from each other. He pulled a group of shuriken from inside his pocket and began to explain one of his training methods.

"This exercise trains both the ability to move quickly, move erratically, and strike with precision. The rule is, you can only throw the shuriken from directly in front of the tree. You will run side to side, back and forth from one tree to the second and back again, throwing a shuriken or kunai or whatever at the tree once you are in front of it."

Anei demonstrated, standing in front of one tree and hurling a shuriken at it, then leaping quickly to the side, landing in front of the other tree, and throwing a shuriken at it as well. Both lodged perfectly into the trunk.

"The goal, is to be able to throw one shuriken, move and throw the next, and then return and throw a third shuriken at the first tree, BEFORE the first shuriken hits."

He demonstrated again, pulling out three shuriken, throwing the first, bolting to the other tree and throwing the shuriken at it, then leaping back to the first tree and threw his third shuriken at it while the other was still flying, all three shuriken hitting after he had stopped moving.

"And as you grow faster and better, you move closer to the trees, giving you less time to move, and find trees farther apart, giving you more distance to travel."
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Paks watched with slight awe. "That looks complicated," she grinned slightly, "It seems like it would be good training." She stood up straight and walked out away from the shade of the tree. Paks stepped closer to Amimono-san, and looked at the position of the shuriken and the angle of their entry in the tree trunk. She looked back at the distance between the two trees, calculating some things in her head.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anei Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Anei stood next to her, looking down at her with an ever growing smile, watching it in her eyes as her mind worked, calculating, figuring. Truly she was some form of prodigy.

"Any questions?"
Anei
Anei
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:46 pm

"Is there a certain speed you start at? Or does that not matter?" Paks asked absentmindedly, still assesing the trees.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next