The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuuma clan

3 posters

Go down

Fuuma clan Empty Fuuma clan

Post by Hakai Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:41 am

Clan:Fuuma

Kekke genkai:Rin'engan

History:After the great 4 shinobi war(i am mading this up)the Rain village clan named Fuuma was almost completly destroyed,there were only few survivers.Their real power lies in the almost god like power of the doujutsu allowing them to use all six types of element bending.Only one person ever used the Rin'engan was a legendary ninja named Nagato.But many tought he was a legend and that the˝god's power˝could only be used by the god himself(6 realms sage).Years later people quickly forgot from which clan they are cuz they tought that it is impossible to achive so strong power.As the clan was completly forrgoten u couldn't tell who was Fuuma and who wasn't.Some people came to Leaf to train to be a ninja and the others only fought to survive the harsh times.So now after many years people think that the Fuuma is only an made up legend and that there is no such thing as god's power.But some people that camed from the Rain to the Leaf are still in a search of their through bloodline or any ancestors that would prove that the Fuuma clan infact exists.But infact all of the efford given cannot prove that there were any clan in the Rain,so the only thing that would certanly prove the fact is achiving the ultimate doujutsu.

Rin'engan:
Type:Doujutsu
Requirements:One must leave their village at rank higher than Genin in order to achive it.
Description:Extremly powerful doujutsu occurs in the eyes of the user as 6 circles around his pupil.It grants the user the abillity to use all 6 types of element jutsus.After the Rin'engan is achived it is always present at the ones eyes.It also gives the user th abillity to sense chakra.

Rin'engan Interruption:
Type:Ninjutsu achived through Rin'engan
CK:8
Description:Doujutsus abillity to sense chakra gives him the power to interrupt it when the oponent is doing a jutsu.Whenever oponent wants to do jutsu he will feel a pressure on his chakra network that interupts him from doing jutsu.Oponent will have a greater chance of a miss with the jutsu, or won't do it at all.User infact with his chakra interupts the chakra that is stored in the brain dissrupting the nervic system and that's why the oponent misses or is unable to do a jutsu.

Rin'engan 6 reincarnation circles:
Type:Kin Jutsu(Forrbiden jutsu achived through Rin'engan)
CK:10 per body arrised
Description:After killing or finding a body,u use ur chakra and the Rin'engan to arise it once again alive and with ur doujutsu.The body won't dissapear after a period of time because it is now one mind and two bodys.The body has all of the jutsus and the training before it died.U and the body share the fields of view so when one is blinded others are too.U can have a maximum of 6 bodys.

Requirements:Must be Fuuma to achive Rin'engan.Must post 2 times as a first part of ur training and a second.When you achive Rin'engan,you may RP how u found some of the bodys of some fallen ninja and how you raise them.You and the 6 bodys share same amounts of chakra which is 220.If you have 1 to 3 bodys you will share 200 and if you have 3 to 6 u will share 220.

Last edited by Hakai on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Fuuma clan Empty Re: Fuuma clan

Post by Paksennarion Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 pm

I don't know if we're allowing this Clan to be created. I'd need to ask Niisan or Shino-san.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:19 am

Well i understand that this clan is sort of god moders...but there could be some things that make it hard to achive Rin'engan like special training for that sort of thing...like you need to post three times in the training section about achiving Rin'engan or so...than about the bodys...they could have all the jutsu they had before but user shares his chakra with the bodys so they can't use thousands of jutsu(but then the users chakra would be increased for some small percentage).So u can have more bodys but u must share the same chakra...OK Paks?
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:25 am

I still need to talk to the head admins. Sorry Hakai-san.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:28 am

ok...but pls don't forget to tell them what i replyed about Rin'engan being OP ok?
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:49 pm

Ah, well they'd look at this topic if I told them. Hehe, I wouldn't just mention it randomly. ^__^
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Well it seems pretty good. The almost wiped out idea is kind of old but if you explain how it happened exactly like at the front line or by who. The only other part is you have to be a certain rank and level to use those jutsu. Including alot of training. But if you agree to those things then i approove. Have fun
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:59 am

Alright now...or pls tell me what's not ok.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Ok, the only other thing is the blockage of chakra. How about doing one that hits the central nervous system to make the chakra unstable? Do that and your good.

approoved
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:09 am

ok how's this..Very Happy
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:22 pm

Ok i made the last adjustments and your good. welcome!
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:15 pm

Note:I will later add some more jutsu cuz the powers of Rinengan aren't fully revealed like...
Spoiler:
i think i'll add that jutsu later
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: