The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutsus for my char

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jutsus for my char Empty Jutsus for my char

Post by Kira Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:48 pm

jutsu name:Hidden Shadow Snake Hand
type:C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
description:Users of this technique project several snakes from their wrist as they make a punching motion towards their intended target. The snakes often bite and wrap around the given target, potentially inflicting multiple wounds and are even capable of poisoning the victim as well.

jutsu name:Hidden Shadow Many Snakes Hand
type:C-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Alike to the Sen'eijashu, but with far more snakes. In addition, these snakes appear to be much longer than the height of a typical human and can extend to greater lengths.

jutsu name:Cursed Seal Technique
type:A-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
description:Achimaru commonly uses cursed seals on his most powerful followers. To apply a cursed seal, Achimaru needs to actually bite his intended target. Because he has sharp fangs and an extendable neck, this is a relatively simple task. The seal then appears somewhere on the target's body, and they subsequently lose consciousness. Sometime later, should they survive, they will awaken with the first level of the seal active and be enraged due to the seal's influence. The seals work by forcibly drawing chakra from the user's body, as well as increased physical performance.

jutsu name:Temporary Paralysis Technique
type:D-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
description:This technique is used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks,this creates an opening foe a more dangerous attack.

jutsu name:fire clone jutsu
type:rank C
description:Using the Fire element, the user can form a clone made out of fire. The clone is capable of using jutsu except Suiton techniques. Anyone who touches the clone will be burned. Kasei is shown using a sub-version where the clone can repair itself, given it isn't wet, and can use it's own body as a source for fire jutsu.

jutsu name:thunder dragon:
type:rank S
description:A lightning dragon is formed after performing the hand seals and the dragon is capable of ripping through solid stone. It is also one of the few lightning techniques that were immune to the earth element.

jutsu name:Black Mist Coffin Jutsu
description:After performing a long string of handseals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterwards the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. Th final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body (Much like Gaara Sand Coffin and Sand Burial).

jutsu name:100% Possesion Technique
type:Kekki Genkai
description:Allows Achimaru to permenantley control a body. If he wants to posses another body he simply stores the old one within himself and takes over another, he may call upon a previous body if needed. With this technique he can control every aspect of the person.

jutsu name:shadow snake hands:
type:B-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Achimaru transform his hands in black snakes and control them very fast.

jutsu name:sleeve snakes
type:A-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Achimaru attacks enemy with snakes which come out of his sleeves.snake can poison enemy or attack with swords which come out of their mouth while they're flying.

jutsu name:snake form
type:rank S,offensive
description:Achimaru transforms himself into black snake.in snake form Achimaru is much faster and stronger and have more chakra.

jutsu name:ressurect
type:rank S,defensive
description:when Achimaru have little chakra and energy,a new Achimaru comes out of his mouth with full chakra and energy,but old Achimaru.

jutsu name:a victim snake
type:rank A,defensive
description:when someone attack Achimaru with some weapon or explosive note Achimaru use snake which come out of his hand and sacrefice the snake which take damage.

My character have this jutsus. Do u approve them Kiza-niisan?

Last edited by Saijin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Jutsus for my char Empty Re: Jutsus for my char

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:07 pm

First off the first two jutsu require you to have a summoning contract with snakes.

Also, when you create a character you are only allowed to choose 6 jutsu.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:52 pm

but i can't be akatsuki with 6 jutsus
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:58 pm

ok fixed that.how can i be akatsuki with 6 jutsus.it sounds stupid,i think.
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:04 pm

Uh... I don't know how that Akatsuki stuff works. Sorry.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Kazekage will u look this jutsus and decide will u accept them and approve my character pls.As i heard only Kazekage can approve me.
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:49 pm

If you want to be in the Akatsuki you have to wait for the leader.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:01 pm

but he allowed me to join already i need just you to agree.see in bingo book i am approved by him only wait your decision.
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:17 pm

pls kazekage decide Razz
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:16 pm

`I never had to approve of anything.
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Is he limited to 6 jutsu even though he's an Akatsuki? Since these are his starting jutsu?
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiza Byarigan Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 pm

No he isn't
Kiza Byarigan
Kiza Byarigan
Kazekage
Kazekage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:07 am

As an Akatsuki member I allow my members as many jutsus as their character could be capable of. I have about 30 jutsu, so it would only be fair to allow him more jutsu, besides the fact, if your in Akatsuki you must have more than 6 jutsus obviously.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:28 am

Okay. But he can't have those first summoning jutsu since they're already in the scroll section and they require a snake summoning contract.

Personally I think some of his jutsu are sort of overpowered.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukoppu Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:30 am

And mine aren't. Good point Ukokei. See with my members, him being a descendant of Orochimaru, he's obviously of signed these scrolls. However, for his summoning, I will request that he does it in the Summoning Mountain.
Sukoppu
Sukoppu
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:40 am

Uh. He can't. Not according to the rules at least. I'm working at getting the snake summons at the moment and unless I fail he won't be able to get it until all the other summoning contracts have owners. Which will take a long time.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:05 am

so am i and my jutsus approved or not?
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:38 am

All except the first summoning few snake jutsus.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:44 am

Some of his jutsu are way overpowered...
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:31 am

ok fixed,i don't have snake summoning.but i can use hidden shadow snake hand.after all orochimaru is my relative and i have almost powers like him,not all but few.i must be strong if i am in akatsuki,so pls approve me and my jutsus. Neutral
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Washi Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:46 am

Orochimaru could only summon snakes because he had the snake contract.
Washi
Washi
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 am

well...i have snake contract too.

Last edited by Saijin on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:03 am

ok i edited my profile and added that contact with snakes is my Kekki Genkai.check it in bingo book in my jutsu list,jutsu is called "snake contract".is it ok now,am i approved?
Kira
Kira
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:08 am

... You can't. We have summons contracts already. You can't create something close to it just for the same effect. That's not fair. Please, just get rid of the snake summoning jutsu.

Also. Some of your jutsu have already been created with different ranks.

Last edited by Paksennarion on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paksennarion Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:27 am

Look, I'll put this simply since you really want to get accepted.

Saijin wrote:jutsu name:Hidden Shadow Snake Hand
type:C-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)
description:Users of this technique project several snakes from their wrist as they make a punching motion towards their intended target. The snakes often bite and wrap around the given target, potentially inflicting multiple wounds and are even capable of poisoning the victim as well.

jutsu name:Hidden Shadow Many Snakes Hand
type:C-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Alike to the Sen'eijashu, but with far more snakes. In addition, these snakes appear to be much longer than the height of a typical human and can extend to greater lengths.

You can't have these two jutsu. They require a snake summoning contract. With snake summons. Not a bloodline that mimics a snake summoning contract.

Saijin wrote:
jutsu name:Cursed Seal Technique
type:A-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
description:Achimaru commonly uses cursed seals on his most powerful followers. To apply a cursed seal, Achimaru needs to actually bite his intended target. Because he has sharp fangs and an extendable neck, this is a relatively simple task. The seal then appears somewhere on the target's body, and they subsequently lose consciousness. Sometime later, should they survive, they will awaken with the first level of the seal active and be enraged due to the seal's influence. The seals work by forcibly drawing chakra from the user's body, as well as increased physical performance.

This jutsu should look like this:

Name: Cursed Seal
Type: Offensive/Curse
Range: Short 0-5m

Description: The User needs to use his hands or teeth to touch/maintain skin contact with the target in order to use this jutsu. Once the seal is placed, the target will suffer from fatigue and pain (the effect is not immediate however). Once the seal is placed and the user has a desire to wield it's power then the user has access to the first stage of the curse seal and may draw upon it's power and chakra. The second stage of the cursed seal is then gradually reached but may take a long time. This Cursed Seal grants much weaker power then the Cursed Seal of Earth and the Cursed Seal of Heaven.

Prevention: O Fuin is able to subdue/surpress this seal if the user has strong enough willpower and Fuja Hoin is able to subdue/surpress this seal. Both the Twelve Animals Zodiac Seal and the Five Elements Seal are able to permanently remove this seal.

Saijin wrote:
jutsu name:Temporary Paralysis Technique
type:D-rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
description:This technique is used to cause one's opponent to lose the advantage of movement. Freezing them in their tracks,this creates an opening foe a more dangerous attack.

This was was already created too. So it should look like this:

Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu (Temporary Paralysis Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
Description:
This jutsu paralyzes an opponent, leaving them open for attack. This is considered a signature jutsu of all ANBU members. Tsunade used this technique in the anime against the Legendary Stupid Brothers, Fujin and Raijin.

Saijin wrote:
jutsu name:fire clone jutsu
type:rank C
description:Using the Fire element, the user can form a clone made out of fire. The clone is capable of using jutsu except Suiton techniques. Anyone who touches the clone will be burned. Kasei is shown using a sub-version where the clone can repair itself, given it isn't wet, and can use it's own body as a source for fire jutsu.

jutsu name:thunder dragon:
description:A lightning dragon is formed after performing the hand seals and the dragon is capable of ripping through solid stone. It is also one of the few lightning techniques that were immune to the earth element.

jutsu name:Black Mist Coffin Jutsu
description:After performing a long string of handseals this jutsu traps the target in a black mist. The first stage of the attack slowly destroys all the senses except touch, afterwards the fog begins to suffocate the flow of chakra causing it to stop moving. Th final stage results in the black mist crushing the targets body (Much like Gaara Sand Coffin and Sand Burial).

jutsu name:100% Possesion Technique
type:Kekki Genkai
description:Allows Achimaru to permenantley control a body. If he wants to posses another body he simply stores the old one within himself and takes over another, he may call upon a previous body if needed. With this technique he can control every aspect of the person.

jutsu name:shadow snake hands:
type:B-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Achimaru transform his hands in black snakes and control them very fast.

These are all crazy godmodeing jutsu but if Ukokei-san accepts them, then fine.

Saijin wrote:
jutsu name:sleeve snakes
type:A-rank,offensive,all ranges
description:Achimaru attacks enemy with snakes which come out of his sleeves.snake can poison enemy or attack with swords which come out of their mouth while they're flying.

This is basically the exact same jutsu as some others that have been made. Custom jutsu are not allowed to be created if there is a jutsu close to it in effect.

Saijin wrote:
jutsu name:snake form
type:rank S,offensive
description:Achimaru transforms himself into black snake.in snake form Achimaru is much faster and stronger and have more chakra.

jutsu name:ressurect
type:rank S,defensive
description:when Achimaru have little chakra and energy,a new Achimaru comes out of his mouth with full chakra and energy,but old Achimaru.

jutsu name:a victim snake
type:rank A,defensive
description:when someone attack Achimaru with some weapon or explosive note Achimaru use snake which come out of his hand and sacrefice the snake which take damage.

These ones are still overpowered, but as I said before, if Ukokei-san accepts them, then fine.

Please just fix the ones that go against the rules. That's all I'm asking.
Paksennarion
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum