The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakai on the second lesson

2 posters

Go down

Hakai on the second lesson Empty Hakai on the second lesson

Post by Hakai Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:55 pm

As i walk before all students and standing 2 meters in front of the hokage and almost touching the wall behind me.Hakai looked quiet,almost sleepy,but no matter how he looked he was focused and had an aim to pass the 2nd lesson easly.I put my hands forming an handsign and yell:˝Bunshin No Jutsu!˝ and two clones appear next to me.They slowly step away from me and now we have a distance between us.They pull ot a kunai,each of them,and throw them at me.But as i made a slight movement of the body i dodge them,as the kunais were precisely,they made contact in mid air and as they soon as they touched Hakai already pulled out his Wakizashi and cutted the both kunais in a single slice afterwards ducking and sheeting his Wakizashi that was located behind his waist.As thesplited kunais fell to the ground,clones also dissapeared and Hakai stood up and walked to his bench.˝Was i good hokage?˝he asked,a bit uninterested bfr he took a seat.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Hakai on the second lesson Empty Re: Hakai on the second lesson

Post by shinobiwan Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:57 pm

Kayn looked down at the student. "Very impressive. But in battle effeciveness is more valueble than fluency." Kayn looked down and nodded a well done.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down