The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakai on the first lesson.

2 posters

Go down

Hakai on the first lesson. Empty Hakai on the first lesson.

Post by Hakai Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:54 pm

1.If i were in a three genin team,my role would be outmanuvering my foes to have their distraction pulled by me.As i will constantly change positions and try to throw kunais and shuriken on the oponents,i will as well dodge the incoming atacks due to my great speed and analyze my oponents roles in the battle by watching them try to hit me.After i have their atention i will start throwing xplosive taged kunais to make them change their position in the way they can't perform their teamed techniques.As soon as i got them away from each other my other teammates will have enough time to see their roles in the battle and decide what to do as i will probably atack the one who is the suport of the oponent team.From now one they will probably try to do jutsu on me but i count on my team to stop them in succeding that as i will fight the one that tries to suport the team in doing genjutsu or ninjutsu.As they will mostly will be looking on me in the battle my teammates are ready to strike their oponents that they chose from analyzing their roles.We will then make a tactic where i will try to as soon as i can destroy the support of the oponents team while my teammates have the other oponents preocupied.

2.I will use my Wakizashi to make a small hole in the wall.After doing so,i will find a bug or any insect capable of entering in such a hole.I will closely watch over the bug where it goes as it will probably be sticked to the walls and i will choose a wall that is behind the one that is holding a kunai to my sensei's neck.Throw the hole i will also see where are my oponents located around the room through the same hole.I will do Kawarimi no jutsu when i think that the bug is in the right place.To my foes it will look like that i appeared all of a sudden which will be an xtreme suprise for them because they would surely notice an enterance to the room.As soon as i appear,the one holding a kunai is facing his back towards me,and without a moment to waste while he is still suprised i will throw a xplosive taged kunai and activate it sooner so the xplosion doesn't harm anyone but pushes the genin to the ground along with the chair which on my sensei is being tied up.But they will start to see smoke and quickly lose sight on me,my sensei that was tied up to the chair and the genin that was on the ground((smoke do to the smoke grenade that i slowly thrown when the xplosion happened)).Sudenly another explosion will ocure in the wall making cuz i throw an kunai with a tag again,but bfr that to them,i will sudenly appear outside of the smoke confusing them where to go,to enter the smoke and find my sensei,their teammate,or to strike me that was right between them.But that was only a trick to fool them cuz real me was hiding in the smoke cuting the ropes to my sensei very fast.After doing so me and my sensei will have a run of our lives while escaping through the exit i made.

3.I will use the ropes escape technique to myself calmly,slowly and gently so noone notices a difference.I then cut the ropes to the others again slowly but don't tell anything to them so they don't hear anything suspicous.i will then give a kunai to the one that i released to slowly cut the ropes on the other teammates and as soon as we get released we will do a henge transformation to look like some other ninjas from that rogue organisation.My sensei will then start an negotiation with them all of a sudden with a fiery and decisive voice to scare them a bit,and we mustn't look a bit suspicous or scared cuz they will surely know.As my sensei will start asking them in a very confusing maner to them......WHERE ARE THEY!!!???....like he is asking them how did we escape and they didn't notice.As soon ast they start looking confused he will again even more confuse them....ACTIVATE THE ALARM IMMEDEATLY!!!.....almost not giving them a chance to anwser the last question,that way he will look like he wants to catch the˝ones who escape˝and as soon as 500 rogue ninja arrive we will blend into the background alongside them.It will be almost immposible to find us later ,if they have any suspicions later amongst 500 people,but if they try to find us,we will do a henge to transform into someone else when they aren't looking.We will then have a plan because moving in such a group looks suspicous.We will have a deal that we split up and everyone tries to find an exit to the building on its own,after doing so we willmeet again in exactly 20 minutes and ask the one that found the nearest exit where is it.we will then walk slowly towards the exit as the chase after us will soon start but with 500 ninja around they won't know have we transformed again or have we already escaped.I expect from my jounin to lead the way cuz he is the one most experienced one to lead the way as we will at the exit tansform into other rogue ninjas again and escaping quietly.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Hakai on the first lesson. Empty Re: Hakai on the first lesson.

Post by shinobiwan Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:42 pm

Good, A
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down