The Naruto Way
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hakai on the third lesson.

2 posters

Go down

Hakai on the third lesson. Empty Hakai on the third lesson.

Post by Hakai Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Hakai appeared in a classroom where his hokage told him to be in order to do the third lesson and fulfill his dream of becoming an ninja.There was no people in the classroom,only Hakai and his wish for his oponents arrival.˝This is it,my final test that will prove that i am worthy of becoming an shinobi,i must put my skills to the test now,everything that i learned is on the line so i mustn't fail!˝he thought a bit before puting a Rain village gas mask on his face that gave him an inhuman look on his face.The mask covered his mouth to the nose and cheekbones so only the upper part of the face could be seen.But even with the mask he still had a decisive look in his eyes.He brought all his ninja gear,including his Wakizashi˝Kutsu˝ that was behind his back atached to the waist horizontally.He putted his right arm on to the handle of the sword,as he was sure to dodge almost all atacks his oponent makes.I am ready...his final thought were spent right before his oponents arrival...

Last edited by Hakai on Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some grammar)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Hakai on the third lesson. Empty Re: Hakai on the third lesson.

Post by shinobiwan Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:10 pm

(ooc: this is another student)

Jerec walked into the room, he was told he had to fight another student here. If he won, he might become a genin and graduate. If he lost, he would just have to try to make his moves fluent and effective. "Well, you ready?" jerec said. He was ready to become a genin, he was ready to win.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

https://thenarutoway.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:18 pm

Hakai spoke through his mask that gave him a little robotic voice:˝Of course˝.

He sudenly threw 4 smoke bombs around the classroom and activated one in his hand.The room was sudenly all in smoke and it was hard to see anything.As the smoke took place Hakai sudenly appeared right in front of Jerec,but standing w8ing for Jerec's move.˝Cmon,atack!˝he spoke not moving.Smoke was a bit sufficating for Jerec and Hakai was,even in 1m distance,still hardly seenable from all that smoke.
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:32 pm

Jerec jumped backwards as the smoke bomb blew. "That it?" jerec knew there were more and he tracked the sound of his voice with a sudden kick from the side. With the smoke neither of them had complete visibility. So even if he did see his attack he also threw two kunai to the sides and one above, leaving no room to dodge. "Take this!" and kayn jumped again kicking hard towords his opponent's side.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:53 pm

That was all a trick...Hakai created an clone in front of Jerec to confuse him but as the clone was covering the xplosive taged kunai sent to him as the kunai was hardy visible,there was less time to dodge.Hakai activated the kunai when it was almost touching Jerec....( i was hidden well in the smoke and pulled my clone as a distracton so u couldn't see the xplosived tag kunai.)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:30 pm

((if it was my other char it wouldnta worked but this is a AS ^__^))

Jerec's eyes widened as the clone dissapeared. A paper bomb was blown next to him, all he could do was cover his head. But with the direction of the explosion he sent 5 kunai and 5 shuriken. No possible way ro dodge to the side or up or down.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 am

Jerec couldn't see much but the terrible smoke surounding the room but he could only hear how did the kunais stabbed into the wall in the oposite side of him but heard clinging of the 3 shuriken being dropped to the ground(two of the shuriken caught Hakai...one scratched his face making a small scar,and the other scratched his right leg but u couldn't see what really happened and he tried not to make noise for small injuries).Jerec started hearing movements and talks of Hakai's all over the classroom,first in the left section of the room:˝A good ninja always changes his positions˝,when sudenly followed by a talk in the right section of the room:˝U won't stand much in the smoke...it is sufficating you right?˝It was more to it then just speed.
When sudenly three shuriken came out of smoke heading to Jerec,one to the left of Jerecs,one to his right and one heading right to Jerecs stomach.Quick reaction was needed for this manuver in order for Jerec to dodge all three of the shuriken as they weren't seen when they were thrown due to smoke.

Last edited by Hakai on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 pm

(ok 1 you cant rp what someone else does or sences at all so you have to change that and you cant post that your attacks actually hit, you have to let them do it or give them a chance to manuever.)
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:29 am

((so ur trying to say that u haven't sense or heard anything...so i can only write how you see three shuriken coming at you which is pretty lame and you won't know what happened Razz))
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:59 pm

((no people have to be fair as well. so i couldnt just dodge them out of nowhere. But you cant post as what i do. or that your attacks hit. its g-mod))
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:20 am

((sry i meant they scratched ME,the kunais...not Jerec if u thought it was that...and about ur senses u r right i can't write what you do but senses that we use are not controled by will if u know what i mean like if i throw an shuriken next to u,u can't tell urself that u don't hear it cuz senses are happening mostly without users will,that is the best way to explain what is happening,but senses can sometimes be decived,so u must think through what i wrote and think what is it bfr u completly trust ur senses.))
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:28 am

((so will u post Shino-san?))
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:39 pm

((p.s. jerec is now a character so yeah cant be him so. PASS))

Kayn entered a room and held up a hand. Both had performed excellently. He gave the each papers to the genin tests. He smiled and nodde, "congratulations. You have passed." he said. Then he turned and left the room silently.
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakai Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:08 am

so can someone promote me to genin??(i mean put the genin thing beneath me?)
Hakai
Hakai
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinobiwan Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:10 pm

(done)
shinobiwan
shinobiwan
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down